Dr. Brandy J. Williams is a Provisional Licensed Professional Counselor with the Louisiana LPC Board of Examiners. She attained a Master’s Degree from the University of Louisiana at Monroe with a concentration in Forensic Psychology. She was also awarded a Doctor of Professional Counseling Degree from Mississippi College with extensive research on High-Intensity Interval Training in Conjunction with Music for Addiction Recovery. Currently, Dr. Williams is working toward pursuing accreditation as a Registered Art Therapist. Her areas of interest and specialization are centered around her academic background and research analysis creating a therapeutic approach that is both integrative and humanistic in a framework structured to focus on Whole Person Wellness and the Family System.
Brandy J. Williams, D.O.C, PLPC
Dr. Williams’s services address concerns or issues including, but not limited to:
- Alcohol/drug/substance use and addiction (both with individuals and their family members),
- Depression and anxiety
- Shame, self-esteem, and self-image
- Wellness, spirituality, and mindfulness
- Grief, loss, and trauma
- Gender and Sexuality
- Couples and family concerns such as: conflict resolution, boundary setting, intimacy, attachment, and communication difficulties.
- Developmental and life transitions.