- $75.00 Case Management/Treatment Team Meeting
- $1,250.00 Disability Assessment and Paperwork (99455/99456)
- $1,250.00 Request for Medical Records regarding Disability requests.
- $325.00 Bariatric Screening Assessment
- $125.00 Monthly Treatment Fee for Monitoring
- $400.00 Deposition – 2-hour minimum, paid one week in advance. Additional hours paid prior to leaving deposition.
- $500.00 Home Visit – Per Home; Mileage Charged over 20 Miles
- $7,000.00-$12,000.00 Custody Evaluation (7 Sessions and One Submitted Report; Designated Court Order)
- $1,200.00 Court-Ordered Anger Management Evaluation
- $250.00 Court Ordered SUD Counseling, Post DWI/DUI, or other Substance Use Legal Issue Evaluation
- Ten Sessions Over Three Months: $1,500.00
- Court Report: $125.00
- Court Appearance: $1,250.00
- $155.00 Consultations – Per Hour
- $45.00 Crisis Session Add On (90840) Each Additional 15 Minutes
- $225.00 Crisis Sessions (90839) 45 Minutes
- $155.00 Regular Session (90837) 50 Minutes
- $195.00 Intake Session (90791) 75 Minutes
- All Court Appearances are $1,250.00 per four (4) hours (e.g. 8am-12pm). Must have 30-day notice and be pre-paid in full by 14 days.
We are a Blue Cross Blue Shield Provider and are actively accepting new BCBS clients.
Vantage, United Healthcare, Aetna and Medicaid are also accepted at Restored Counseling.
Most EAPs are accepted. Employee Assistance Programs help employees reach out for help when they need it at no cost to the employee! EAP Claims are worked with the employer and the client per the EAP guidelines. Co-Pays must be paid in advance.
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. We also accept payment directly on this site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us with any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!